Coordinating the continuum of care
Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) are becoming increasingly important in today’s world of health care delivery. IDNs support the delivery of care to patients with chronic diseases in both the in-patient (acute phase) and out-patient (chronic phase) settings. Such care coordination commonly involves primary care providers, multiple specialists and the need for home or remote monitoring and optimizes the delivery of care for the patient.
The VitalHealth solutions for IDNs help you work together across the care continuum. That includes temporally through and between acute exacerbations of the patient’s condition, between generalists and specialists and engaging the patient in their care. Our solutions utilize medical rules and configurable individualized care plans which are based upon best practice care pathways. These pathways are developed by subspecialty societies or expert panels.
Configurable and integrated
Our solutions integrate with and complement the functionality of the IDNs base EMR. Automated workflows are configured to meet the specific needs of the IDN. Thanks to the configurability of the solution it does not require the involvement of the IDNs IT Department after implementation.
The VitalHealth Suite includes the following functionality and features:
- Care Management in Both Acute and Chronic Care Settings
- Patient Engagement
- Ability to Automate the Evaluation of the Patient Experience
- Outcome Measurement and Management
- Automation of Data Collection for Reporting and Analysis of Quality Indicators
- Identification of Best Practices for Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Ability to Assess Value Based Care Delivery Metrics
- Automated Mental and Behavioral Health Screening and Monitoring
- Easily Configurable Medical Rules to Conform to the Specific Needs of the IDN
Efficient and sustainable solutions
The VitalHealth Suite of solutions creates an easily configurable platform to support healthcare organizations deliver efficient, effective and financially sustainable services to their patients. Our solutions have been documented to save physicians time per patient visit, save the allied health professionals time per patient visit and increase the completion of appropriate preventive services for patients. Studies show that both providers and patients appreciate the way in which our solutions allow them to both have more time to focus on the patient’s problems and document the care plan in a way that the patient remembers.