Senior Sales Executive
VitalHealth Software is a global provider of innovative cloud-based eHealth solutions for Accountable Care Organizations, Health Information Exchanges and Specialty Care. Headquartered in the Netherlands - a country known to be at the forefront of healthcare initiatives - we have offices in Europe, India and the United States. With over 150 employees globally, VitalHealth offers a dynamic working environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
To support our growth in the US market, we are looking for an energetic Senior Sales Executive to join our team, working from our Minneapolis-area (MN) office or a West or Central US regional location near a major airport.
- Achieving assigned quarterly bookings and activity targets.
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for the assigned territory.
- Building and generating leads and a sales pipeline.
- Directly pursuing, developing and closing sales opportunities.
- Performing on-site presentations and demonstrations at prospective customer sites and trade shows.
- Working under the guidance and direction of senior management to pursue deals aligned to company strategy, priorities and capabilities.
- Leading teams compromising members of the US VitalHealth team and third party partners to execute on large, complex RFP and tender responses.
- Providing comprehensive weekly reports and sales forecasts in Salesforce.
Experience and qualifications
- 3-5 years experience as a high-performer in sales of health IT solutions such as EMR, HIE, revenue cycle, practice management and/or clinical information systems (lab, pharmacy, radiology etc.).
- Proven ability to close business in a competitive environment and consistently meet or exceed quota.
- Proven ability to listen, problem-solve and collaborate with customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- High energy, strong team player.
- Fluent in English language.
- Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Clinical familiarity and qualifications (e.g. RN, RT etc.) a definite plus.
- Familiarity with HIE, ACO and EMR markets a definite plus.
- Experience using Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Experience leading large, complex RFP responses with major provider organizations a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline preferred but not required.
The Senior Sales Executive position will report initially to the President, N.A., and eventually to the Director/VP Sales. The role will interact with all US VitalHealth employees as well as colleagues at the global company headquarters in the Netherlands. Compensation package will include medial, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter highlighting relevant experience and skills to HR | email@example.com. VitalHealth Software is an equal opportunity employer.